No Man’s Sky not working on your Windows 11 PC? These are the best fixes for Windows PC freezing, lagging, and stuttering in No Man’s Sky.
The graphics of this game are amazing. A seemingly endless universe with simple beginnings evolved into a game with more content than any player could ever imagine. Unfortunately, even though the game has some great graphics, storyline, characters, etc., still many users are not happy. No Man’s Sky.
They report that the game is not working properly due to constant stuttering, lagging or freezing.In light of this, our team has gathered a few ideas and presented them in this post.So, if you are frustrated because the game has suddenly stopped working on your Windows PC, make sure to do the fixes mentioned below.
Best Ways to Fix No Man’s Sky Stucking or Lagging
Regardless of the reason behind this problem, you can rely on the troubleshooting methods mentioned below to solve No Man’s Sky Stuttering, lagging, or freezing problem. So, let’s start with them:
Fix 1: Check the minimum requirements
It’s possible that your computer doesn’t meet the minimum system requirements and that’s why you keep facing this kind of problem; So, you need to check if your device has the specifications required by this game. So, here are the minimum requirements you need to run this game:
- CPU: Intel Core i3 or newer
- RAM: At least 8 GB
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 480 or AMD Radeon 7870
- B-shader: 5.0
- V-Shader: 5.0
- Empty space: 10 GB
- VRAM: 1536 MB
Fix 2: Restart the game
So, if your game meets all the minimum system requirements and you are still facing this issue, there are chances that some saved cache files on your device are corrupted which prevents the game from working properly.
So, you need to restart your game to remove those damaged cache files. In the meantime, if restarting your device doesn’t resolve the issues like freezing, freezing or stuttering, we recommend restarting your device and checking again if the issue is resolved.
Fix 3: Change the output options
Have you tried changing the launch option for this game? Otherwise, you should try this once as it has more power to solve this kind of problem. So, if you don’t know how to fix this, follow these steps:
- Start up Steamto go library, And Right click No Man’s Sky.
- Click on Properties > General > Output Options.
- Enter -Full screen As boot options. It will be necessary for the engine to start in fullscreen mode.
Fix 4: Make sure the GPU driver is updated
An old driver can sometimes be the main culprit of this type of error. Yes! I know that when you update your windows, the drivers are automatically updated, but sometimes due to technical reasons, it doesn’t get the update automatically and you have to update your drivers manually. So, if you don’t know how to check your GPU driver update, make sure to use these steps:
- Initially, boot up Device Manager on your computer. To do this, open Run Box and search devmgmt.msc
- After that, find and double tap Display adapter tab.
- Then, right-click on your GPU manufacturer name and select Update the driver.
Fix 5: Try running the game using administrative rights
It’s worth noting that sometimes resources start crashing, freezing and stuttering because your game doesn’t have proper permission to use your device. So, we advise you to grant administrative rights to your game using the following steps to give it full permission:
- Go to your desktop and right click on your game .exe Symbol.
- After that, select Properties Option from drop down settings.
- Then circle compatibility Tap and tick the next box Run this program as administrator.
- Finally, the hit Apply > OK Restart your game to run it as administrator.
Fix 6: Check the game files
Some of your game files may be missing or corrupted during installation due to which your No Man’s Sky is not working properly. So, you need to find and repair those damaged files to run your game properly, and to do so, we recommend using Steam’s built-in feature to repair the field. So, let’s see how:
- open Steam > Click on Library.
- Perform a right-click on No Man’s Sky from the installed games list.
- Please choose Properties > Go on Local files.
- Please choose Check integrity of game files.
- You have to wait until the process is complete. Then, restart your computer.
Fix 7: Change priority settings in task manager
If you prioritize your game in the top section of the task manager, your Windows system will run the game properly. Here’s how:
- First, search Task manager Open it using your Start menu.
- Right click In the No Man’s Sky game task below processes tab.
- Select Of utmost importance.
- Exit Task Manager and try running No Man’s Sky again.
Fix 8: Check for game update
If you haven’t updated your No Man’s Sky game in a while, you can follow the steps below to check for updates. Also, in many cases, users reported that after updating the game, issues such as stuttering, freezing or crashing were resolved automatically. So, you can do this:
- At the beginning, start Steamto go LibraryAnd click No Man’s Sky In the left pane.
- After that, it will automatically search for available update. Make sure to click on Update button if there is an update.
- Your Steam client may take some time to complete during the update.
- To apply updates, Restart Restart your computer and game.
Fix 9: Make sure your Windows is up to date
If you don’t know when you last updated your Windows OS, we recommend you try updating your Windows to an older OS. So, you can use these steps to check for Windows Update:
- First, open it Windows 11 settings Using page Success + I The main ingredient.
- After that, go ahead Windows Update Tab.
- Now, just hit Check for updates button.
Fix 10: Reinstall the game
If none of the fixes mentioned above help you resolve this error, your last option is to reinstall the game on your PC. But before doing this, make sure that by doing this you will lose all your game data and you will have to download them again after installing the game.
So, if you don’t have any problem with your game data then go for it. There is no other method on how to reinstall your game. You can do this as usual. However, after reinstalling No Man’s Sky, you will find that the stuttering, freezing and crashing issues will be resolved automatically.